Saturday, June 26, 2010

Taiwan -> Thailand ->?

Gosh things really sucked this time! Went to Thailand thinking i could sort things out with oil, ended up disastrous. I even cut short my trip and went to BKK frm ChiangMai to visit Ploy which i felt was the least i could do to be fair to her. Spent 2 very happy days with her and kinda make me sink back into the love love mood. Things are definitely getting better for me these days. Oh yah and im in a driving course now, booking out on sat afternoons and booking in on sunday at 9pm definitely does not help things at all. But luckily i found my new source of income: $5 super turbos on FTP.

13.2% ROI on the $2.15 over 128 games
29.7% ROI on the $5.30 over 108 games

No doubt small sample sizes but i really feel into this right now. Like im really good at it at this level. I only can 16 table right now because of the screen size. I probably can play 50 $5.30/hour which equates to ~$50USD/hour excluding rakeback! Wonder if i wasnt in army now, how far this would bring me. And i only need a really small bankroll to play this game. $1000USD seems enough for now since i haven't seen the monster swings in super turbos yet. I mean every 20hours = 1k usd so 100 hour months = 5kusd? for just playing $5 super turbos? wow i really think thats pretty sick. And if i stay in thailand it would just be super cool.. but fuck the army i really feel like just AWOL and go thailand now. I got pretty much everything there i feel. But of course my naive thinking has failed me time and time again.

Whats my plan now? I always ask myself that but this time it will be just to not spew in life. That's all im asking from myself. I am the boss of my life now. And the first step is just not to spew in life and the first goal is.. to not bet the world cup. Its fucked up. Had enough fun already.

I really need to find a psychologist now, to advice me in someway of another. I need a solid backer but thats provided i play solid right? I dunno, im winning the $5 ST but maybe moving up might not be such a gd idea right?

Also im having a really bad sleeping problem now. I keep falling asleep when i do things that require little attention for example, staying awake in class, 9tabling super turbos.. I KNOW WTF RIGHT? I think i just have a really short attention span. And i do not hope i make it in life. I know i will. Just need to burn SAF down first.

Oh yah, my driving course ends somewhere in 7 weeks time and im aiming to hit 1500 ST by then, cause if thats the case, i would be like $1500usd richer. HAHA all the best to myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment