Sunday, July 4, 2010

Time for some updates!

Actually i had 2 very long and excuciating blog posts in my handphone but couldnt seem to copy paste it. Mmmn Oil kinda called me and told me she was pregnant. G-G i was juz about to break up with her after deliberating for so long, den she told me this. But kinda sorted things out and we both agreed that we should break up for now until at least after i finish my army. As for the child, i think shes 90% gonna abort it. Im not ready to be a father also i mean. Aiya i dun feel as bad as i felt 4 days ago. Thanks lynne for being there for me really! Means so much to me.

Everyone is chasing me for debts right now im up till my neck! Really dunno how to manage all this debts. Im making abit of money online but its so hard to withdraw also. Sending checks.. im not sure if it will work and moneybooker's side i also not sure. Gotta go to camp in 1 hour or so.
Okay, favourite time! GRAPHS!
ALL-TIME super turbo 9-man(first 128 were $2 and the rest are $5)
And lastly, the SUPER graph of the 1st week of july!


I know you cant enlarge the graphs for now, will do it nxt week. sorry

No comments:

Post a Comment