Sunday, May 2, 2010

Juz to add

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_24rckdBPI

This thai song is by prik thai who is famous for the song rak sam sao.

After watching this video, it really make me very sad, tam phom ru suek sia jai mak.

I mean i think about the times i cheated on my gf, and how she would feel if she knew about it.. Our relationship is really on the rocks and we even nearly broke up last week, i told myself if she wanted a breakup then thats it. Its time to focus on my life now, since its in wreaks. She ended up pleading with me not to go, she really said somethings that make me feel wierd, made me cried. Really dunno where all this is going..

OH YAH! Juz got my PSP GO! from junjie for FUCKING $50SGD HOW COOL IS THAT! So happy, so rip off! wakakakka

Have a good weekend guys

No comments:

Post a Comment