Sunday, May 2, 2010

Running good

Last week i made ~ 1.5k at the 1/2 tables, ran pretty good and definately happy with my play. I think losing 7k the previous week was a good wake up call for me. I mean although i was playing much much higher, i did not really feel any stress, and i was juz counting everything in bb. But i definately ran bad and could have played better. Anyway, this week on monday i was up another 1.5kusd ish, went to camp feeling like a champ. Camp was okay juz very basic stuff. Booked out, dropped that 1.5k almost immeditely at 1/2, and my backer berated me again. I was so fucking sick of all this and i kinda told him how i felt. Since then he has been nicer to me. He even agreed to lend me the money i wanted to borrow and i am really very grateful for that. It changed my opinion of him ALOT. I guess that leads to this weeks overall score to be up 1850 ish.

Also, i will be flying off to taiwan for till the end of the month on friday, really feel that i will do much better if i could stay in sg.

Mentality wise, i feel that poker is really like a job to me now, i feel like a pro player! Im more of telling myself, look you have to play now, dun waste time. And i dun really like YES I GET TO PLAY POKER. Its just so different. Putting in effort to watch cardrunners and 2+2 ing alot, basically doing what i can do to improve. I feel i've never had a chance to really play full-time without any distractions. Although still in for alot of makeup, im sure it will end soon the rate im going. Im a steamroller baby!

Oh yah, watched ironman 2 yesterday with junjie, pretty good. Cleared part of the debt those people were hounding me, hopefully i can end this week on a good note!

Cliffnotes:
+1.480 last week
+1850 this week (for now)
flying to taiwan till the end of the month on friday
settled some debts
backer aceeded to my request

No comments:

Post a Comment