Monday, May 3, 2010

Movie but..

Fuck it man i was juz thinking of enjoying a meal @ pasta mania den go watch movie at tamp mall.. den i realized im fucking alone i got no one to go with. On the other hand i can always go alone, not likes its the first time den it strucked in my face; i have a fucking gf but she's always not there for me. I mean i'm also not there for her BUT IM IN THE ARMY damn it. I feel that she's like yah she likes me but she won't die for me kinda thing. I mean seriously WHY CANT SHE MOVE TO SG. She can't work here, MAKE A WAY LA CB. I mean i also spent so much time in BKK at the start also what. haix this is not working out at all. First i monkey tilt, now im indulging in self-pity. This is going sososososo wrong. fuck man. I need counselling

No comments:

Post a Comment